- Removal of the deceased
- Storage of the deceased on our premises
- Handling all administration documentation including:
. BI 1663 temporary death certificate issued by doctor
. Registration of death at Department Internal Affairs
. BI 14 "Burial Order" for purchasing of grave
. Cremation documents
. Completing claim documentation for Funeral cover payment
- Providing a choice of various flat lid coffins as displayed in our show room.
- Purchasing of grave
- Arrangements and payment of:
A. Coffin flower spray
B. Petals at grave
C. Pastor, D. Verger, E. Organist
- Preparation and printing of programmes.
- Full service at grave
- Cremation service if requested (in double coffin system)
- Cremation ash container
Complete service is included in the package. This will be the total service that
will be provided for at a cost of R10 500.00 (Cremations) or R11 500.00 (Funerals) plus VAT. See below for additional costs of other services.
- We provide high quality granite grave stones.
- Only reputable providers are used.
- The memorial stone for the cremation niche is also available.
- We supply a variety of policies according to client's needs.
- Currently we have 18 000 + policy holders that increase every month.
- We are administrators for the big reputable companies, Hollard and Regent etc.
- A Funeral policy is marketed at R45.00 per month that covers the immediate family
in case of death.
NOW it the time to obtain it!
In 90% of the cases, a silent cremation service is cheaper than a funeral.
The reasons for this are:
* The grave costs did increase dramatically the past few years due to a scarcity
* We use a double coffin system at cremations that reduce costs
* Transport costs are less when a cremation is done.
A funeral (10% of cases) is cheaper when the service is done at the grave site.
All Funeral covers are accepted. We are also willing to assist the customer with
a claim and give him/her the choice of payment of claim to be in our account or
not. Should it be done into our account, the customer is only liable for the difference
in costs. In cases where the claim value exceeds the cost the difference is paid
to the customer.
* TRANSPORT COSTS OUTSIDE THE EAST RAND
* COLLETION OF THE DECEASED FROM ANOTHER UNDERTAKER.
* EXTRA LARGE SIZE COFFIN AND ENLARGEMENT OF GRAVE
* PURCHASING OF PLACE IN WALL OF REMEMBERANCE.
* REMOVAL AND REPLACEMENT OF CURRENT GRAVE STONE.
* PROGRAMMES IN EXCESS OF 100 OR COLOUR.
* ALL FLOWERS IN EXCESS OF AMOUNT ALOWED IN PACKAGE
* THE FAMILY RELATIVES ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR TEA AND THE RENTING OF THE HALL.
* COLOUR PROGRAMS
With LIM Funeral services you are always assured of Top quality personal service.
We pride ourselves in that we always give the best possible personal service so
that the last show of honour by you to your loved one is experienced as a special
farewell. We as members of this undertaking and our valued personnel ensure that
we render a professional and exceptional service at all times. We try and make it
as comfortable as possible for the loved ones during this difficult time and take
everything out of your hands and make it our responsibility.
You are only responsible for the funeral letter. All arrangements and administration
is done by us. We are responsible for the lay out and wording of the funeral letter
and try and make every letter as personal as possible to meet your specific needs.
Through the years we have build up a reputation in this community as a professional
undertaking that provides exceptional service at a very reasonable fee.
We have many examples of letters written to us by previous customers expressing
their appreciation and thanking us for the outstanding service. We strive to render
an outstanding servirce at all times and satisfy your needs to the best of our abilities.
Yes, at LIM we walk the extra mile because we realise that this is the last opportunity
to say farewell and thank you to your loved one.